Who's got snow?

BBlueSRX

Who's got snow on the ground??? November 15th is the opener of whitetail firearm season here in MI and traditionally when we get the first snow on the ground here in the Lower P. Where's the early white stuff at? :winterrul :letitsnow

1-2 inches here tonight, the roads are white and the grass is pretty dang close, whitetail deer started last friday here.

send it this way please.Can't believe you guys in N D are getting snow south of me and North of me 3 hrs they are getting snow to.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?????????????? :o| :o| #$%&* #$%&*

Same weather that happened last year and the year before that, we are starting to get snow and going to get a bunch more this year...I hope.

Had an 1" here in maine last week but melted next day. I have seen it on the mountains where we play. Is coming :letitsnow

Don't feel bad, we don't have ANY and thats all the way up in central Alberta! The weather has been beautiful, sunny and warm! Its cooling off now though, could come anytime! Should have the SRX running this weekend, so come on snow!!! G.

I found it on Halloween!!! and its been snowing ever since
up on Brohme Ridge close to Whistler BC the trails were sketchy till I got into the alpine there was a few feet of snow up there,it was my 1st run of the season now I just gotta do some work to my sled and get ready cause we have been getting hit with alot of snow!!!!

it's even nicer today. almost 70 and I still have the door open. Hope it get colder for the deer opener on Monday

still looks like nothing really coming this way already for rest of November.Oh well gonna be a short season again as usual.Winters are just plain crap now.If the human race would stop burning so much fossil fuel..maybe the weather patterns of the old days would come back.I blame it mostly on China..lol

bluemonster1 said:
still looks like nothing really coming this way already for rest of November.Oh well gonna be a short season again as usual.Winters are just plain crap now.If the human race would stop burning so much fossil fuel..maybe the weather patterns of the old days would come back.I blame it mostly on China..lol

They change the 14 day outlook everyday on the weather network so you never know!!!! :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

They say its the heat from all the cars and trucks.You cant hit the ditches to make your own ruts!!Sounds familiar?

A friend of mine texted me saying they have about a foot of snow where he's at. He's not to far across the ND/Canada border for hockey this weekend and said he should've taken the sleds with.

Back