ISO: Best Track Price

tyler440

Website
www.vintagevmax.com
alright guys one last attempt at finding the best deal on a track.

does anyone know of a website or a person where i can get a 121x15x1.25 Complast Ice Ripper XT (model 9077H) for less than $517 shipped? Any TY advertisers want to price match that? I've been looking and looking at differnet options and my head is ready to spin off.

please guys at least make me feel special and reply saying you dont know of anywhere cheaper, i feel like no one ever pays attention to my posts

thanks

Last edited:

Try eBay

i feel like no one ever pays attention to my posts

Probably very few people know the answer to your specific question.

yeah tracks usa wants 535 plus shipping acorrding to thier pricing page, i know of a place that can get one to my door for $517.82.... but im not sure whether or not i can say it because they arent a TY advertiser and we had a bit of an issue a week or so ago about that...

im mainly wondering if anyone else stumbled across a screaming deal on that particular track or if a TY advertiser would like the chance to price match it

no i didnt i was thinking thier was someone one here that had "the best deal" but i couldnt remember who and a search found me a million threads... ill pm him right now...

Back