All TY Ride Organizers please read!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Any Organized ride that has a TY Name associated with the ride will need every rider to sign Waiver Release before we start the ride. I only need 1 per person per season. All organizers please contact me via email or PM and I will send you the release.

If you do not want the hassle of this agreement then you will have to post the ride as a casual fun unorganized friendly ride not associated with TY or just call the ride as an example NY Site Ride.

All releases need to be in your position prior to riding and all release will need to be faxed or mailed to me for filing.

Since some of us on the site feel this is a big joke, let me tell you why this is becoming affective. 1st off any ride that I organized always had a sign off sheets, just in case of an accident. Here is the real reason for this new sheet sign off.

I attended a ride for about 10 years that was organized by a friend. This past year, 2 people were killed on the ride but it was not the fault of the riders or the group that organized it. It had to do with trail structure and so on. The family realized it was no ones fault but circumstance but once the Life Insurance was paid out, the Insurance company went after anyone they could blame..... and its not going well.

I just don't want to be in those shoes or have anyone else in that predicament. Is this all that bad to think? This is made to protect everyone involved on the website.

Its the way of the world you have to cover your a**. I fully understand and the way lawyers and insurance companies are they want to blame someone and recoupe there losses.

i would say those that don,t want 2 sing a waiver would not be riding with me, thats exactcly what they want insurance and laywer money the big dog will eat the little dog the little dog has 2 be smarter than the big dog if ur going 2 survive. my 2 cents

I loan out a dunk booth to non profits and I have a waiver signed every time. Don't blame you, which is the point of the waiver I guess.

Back