Has Yamaha had any "Crossover" types?

sqdqo

Don't know anything about Yamaha, have they had any "Crossover" types within the last 5 or so years? Something with a longer than trail type track.

yes the XTX, had a chance to test one for a day...AWESOME sled. just out of my price range right now.

Nick

The nytro xtx would be their best crossover model, but also have 136" vector and apex models. If you are loaded you could get the new apex xtx 144" with tipped rails.

ya, the nytro xtx is a pretty cool machine. they came down in price a little this year too. makes me wish i would have waited. last january when i bought my new sled the xtx was ridiculously priced(well over 10k). it was the only yamaha i was interested in. same dealer was sellin 800r renegades for 8456 out the door so i couldn't resist. went back a few weeks ago and they had a coulple nytro xtx's for 9800 plus tax. the price of the 2011 renegades also went up about 1000 bucks so i bet a few more nytros went out the door this year

Local dealer had one.I think he said 09 or 08 nytro brand new for 8500 plus tax.I'm looking at the apex now. I know the price is a little salty.but the way i see it is I love this sport and I buy what I like. new or used.

cheap for you guys,but over here we are looking at $12,000 to $17,000.I could pu a new Doo TNT for a little over $12,000.All these prices to high for me.I am more in the range of $4000 for any sled.Even the 2003 RX1's out here are still to highly priced used..like $5500...
My 2 sleds will last me until I don't feel like riding anymore.

I would like the 2011 Vector LTX, that looks like a good sled for my riding style. Just have to wait till 2016 to buy it.

Back