Aggressive trail:04 viper s vs 05 mach z

blueblooded

With equal riding abilities which sled do you thing is better for aggressive trail?My buddy just bought a new mach z and All i keep hearing is how he's gonna blow me away.I know i'll get roasted on the lake but i think i'll smoke him on the trail,he doesnt think so.The mach z only has like 8" of travel up front and its pretty heavy.What do you guys think?

All depends on how hard he wants to hang on the big Mach.

I would still give the Vip the nod in tight twisty's.

Blue I think you need to mod your Viper quick. Your going to get roasted if you are stock. I think those twisty trails better never straighten out. Jeff Simons big bore can make your sled 165hp easily.

I dont know,you figure 90% of the time your going 70mph tops,where i ride there isnt to many long straights where i'd think he'd catch me.Last year this guy had a rev 800 x and tried like hell to get by my other buddy on his 03 zr440 sno pro and couldnt do it,he was pissed.I just think the mach will have to slow down more in the bumps and it will probably push in the corners,by the time a straight away comes he'll be choking on my snow dust!!!!Its all in good fun,we'll have to wait and see.

Back