What Silencer(can) Would U Use On Your Yamaha Triple

What Silencer(can) Would U Use On Your Yamaha Triple (looking for best sound)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Why not just get a set of triple pipes? What does a silencer run, about $200? I've seen sets of pipes for sale for around $400 used...why not just go with those for an extra 25-30 horses?

I have had mbrp race, too loud. bender sounded good, and stock can bored sounded almost identical to the bender. They all had about the same non-noticable HP gain. If it where me, I'd bore the can if pipes are out of the ?. Maxdlx

I had the MBPR on my SXR and switched to the Bender much better.
The MBRP was just loud the Bender sound like a mean growling sound.

I love the sound of the Bender and I actually was told by many that this sled is the best sounding sled of all... I like it better then the triple pipe sound just for the melodic harmony!

I bored my stock one out and ran that one for quite awhile and loved the sound and still do. I was able to pick up a Bender for 75.00 which has a simular sound to the bored stock one at idle, but is definately louder when your on the throttle. In think all the after market cans are way over priced new, you might as well put the money toward pipes. MBPR are just flat out obnoxious. Just my opinion. Soc

Silencer

Put a Dynoport on my SXr, way loud ! Need to find out if I can get the darn thing re-packed. Get to try out a SLP on my Viper tomorrow. I cant wait !!!

i got the mbrp trail and think its the most awsome sounding thing ever on a triple i all ready had the bender and didnt like the sound very much i wanted something with a little more braaaaap to it.

keep the vote going though for other peoples thoughts

Harry Balzonya said:
i got the mbrp trail and think its the most awsome sounding thing ever on a triple i all ready had the bender and didnt like the sound very much i wanted something with a little more braaaaap to it.

keep the vote going though for other peoples thoughts

dId you feel a signifigant power loss with the mbrp?

Back