SRX front heat exchange protectors!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
I am wondering how many of you would be interested in front heat exchangers that are a little less thick as the stockers so you can all fit that studded ripsaw you have always wanted in your viper or srx? We are going to be making these shortly and I was wondering how many of you would be interested if we made these? These would also lighter then the stock ones because they would be made from aluminum. Let me know if you are interested in this idea.

We have someone here thats been making them for years. How many sets do you need?

ive seen three different versions, factory aluminum, aftermarket aluminum, and steel. the steels last the best by far. they dont weight any more than the aftermarket aluminum ones.

if you want to make light parts, make aluminum rear sisor with integrated tranfer like a poo, this would sell and make a big weight difference. getting rid of the tranfer rods alone would be about 5-6lbs.

how about selling a titanaium bolt kit for a sled, every bolt you need in ty, kinda a one stop kit.

just remember if you would like me to try any of these for your just send them my way.

We have already made tons of aluminum rear suspension parts and they are all in my sled right now because I am testing them out for strength this year. We drop a ton off of the front end that we sell but we will soon be SELLING not making, rear suspension parts that drop about the same as the front bring the total to a little over 30 pounds off of your sled! Those stock W arms are beast, we replaced it with a "H" arm and we drop 6 pounds on that ALONE! I will let you guys know when we go into production of the rear suspension parts.

Not yet but I am going down right now if you would like me to take pics of it. I will put the stock on the scale and ours to show the weight difference also. Keep in mind, it is a proto type and we have two different versions right now, trying to find out which one is stronger.

how about an aluminum starter dog plate to bolt to the flywheel, this is steel, i would guess about 1/2 lb. aluminum would weigh almost nothing.

Here are the pictures of our H arm, sorry the pictures are so bad but we were leaving the shop at 1 AM and we were in a rush to get home. here are the pictures. keep in ming they would be polished and these ones in the picture are hardened.

Attachments

• PC181510.JPG
    PC181510.JPG
    438.7 KB · Views: 8
  • PC181511.JPG
    PC181511.JPG
    479.6 KB · Views: 12
If you need someone to strength test one let me know. I am in need of a w-arm that will take some abuse.

Back