cpr pipe clutching ???????

sxrsist

VIP Member
just ran them tonight with poor traction and low snow,cant get rpms out of thempull to 8800 then fallsto under 8000 then starts back up, never had a lond pull though,guy i bought the cpr kit says jeff set it up the way he got them and thats the way i got them, there is 2 thick washer under the bolt on the heel and a allen screw in the sholder sticks out quite aways just so it clears the sliding shieve in the primary is this right?>

doesnt sound right to me, don't have my carbs back togeather yet, but I hope
I get my heel clicker to run better than that.

sounds like classic overshifting and then too big of a helix finish angle to let the motor keep revving up. try this h/c- red spring,sm bolt and 4 washers in heel, middle- 1 long bolt with 1 washer, tip empty, 48/40, 50/40 helix with green spring at 80, you can fine tune the secondary twist to your liking.

thats fine but im wondering whats wrong, it is suppose to be jeffs setup that is a bolt on and it works,it bolts on but doesnt work,i talked to another guy with his weights and he said he is setup with large bolt and 2 thin washers in the first hole and 1/4 allen in the pivot, mine are 2 thick washers and looks like 3/4 allen,both guys sware that is the way they got theres

If its a CPR kit the weights should be a Heavy Hitters kit with his black 155/300 primary spring & silver secondary spring set @ 90

sxrsist said:
my spring has no colour, it looks like it was andblasted

Real tuff call now, I would start with a new spring so you know what you got... Could be the best $20.00 you ever spent.

MrViper700's H/C setup works very well!!!!! ;)!

Back