Typical riding day for the SRX

Thanks for the ride bluemonster1. Your snow is marginal, but it beats the heck out of what we have here in Northern Il. (none)
It sure looks like you guys in Manitoba could steal the "flatlander" title we have...lol

hey as long as we can ride,the River system is great..We don't actually want that much more snow..Flood prediction for Spring is not good here,and we get all the water from North Dakota on top of it,and they have alot there now..this is whay happens when the water backs up...

these pics are from 2 years back The steel shed was in my moms yard.Back in 97 that water was another 4 to 5 feet higher,and they are talking a flood could reach that level or higher this time..so no more snow need,not in large amounts anyways..

Attachments

• P4140124.JPG
    P4140124.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 155
  • P4140126.JPG
    P4140126.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 155
  • P4190132.JPG
    P4190132.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 155
  • P4140122.JPG
    P4140122.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 156
  • P4190135.JPG
    P4190135.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Cool vid.looks pretty smooth up there,i've been thinking of upgrading to a srx from my vmax,so I can smoke all my buddy's that have whooped me in the past!

here is another video going thru the Park boundary down the River and it is smooth..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHT5n8mnAYc

I noticed at the 4:04 mark I was at 95 and rpm was around 8400.Had 8bu-10's at 53.7 g and green at 70 with 50/40 helix.But my mistake was I was using the w-w-w primary..should of used stock spring.I noticed the black marker I put on the sheaves do wear to the top,but belt width below was still faint mark..so belt wasn't grabbing very tight there.

Last edited:
She's sounding a lot better now... definitely an SRX riding area, lots of room to open her up. Great vid!

Great vids, makes me want to suit up and go ridin again. Did some last night, well sorta. My buds ski-doo was broke right off the trailer. First had no brakes then lost/dimming headlight right to plug fouling. Ahhgg.

thankyou blue and yeah the trail is great .The small river used to be very narrow during winter months and had to watch out for fallen trees and branches.But this time around the rivers were really high this Fall..water levels up everywhere and thus the River is now wider to ride during the winter months.We like it,you can go forever on that River system...

gee we don't have highways that are that flat around here...What Camera are you using? We finally had some snow today..about 18". Can't wait to get out on some trails and not just drive around the house....Nice Videos.

the cameras is a gopro Hero HD..itg is nice.We have little snow near the City,but an hour or 2 from here is supposed be a lot.We just hang around here,don't have trail passes anyways.

Back