Hello

pitz0022

Just thought I would drop a note and say hi from Minneapolis - hopefully this is the right forum.
I bought my first seld since the late 90's. 2000 SXR 600. Have already found a lot of info about adjusting suspension (thanks for that), mods, and service. I've had the sled for about a week and have 96 miles on it. Everything seems good for now. I need to do one more test ride after I shortened my limiters.

I am going for a test ride this Friday on Minnetonka, some other memebers might show up. You should come if you can/want... :wel:

Nick

Thanks guys. Happy to be back into the sport. Now I have another thing to dream about when it's slow at work

Welcome to the site! I see you are in Champlin... I live in Spring Lake Park, not far away, let me know if you need anything. I might be one of those guys joining Nicko for ride on Friday.

I moved from Fridley 2 years ago Sleddineiner. Nice area over there. I have a cousin who still lives in Spring Lake Park so I'm in the area fairly often. Nice to know there are some local people who know Yamaha's - I'm learning quick but starting with just a basic knowledge of snowmobiles.

Sold my '90 Indy Trail back in 98 (or so). Over New year's weekend we used my in-laws sleds for a few miles and while we were having some lunch a a trailside bar my wife said "this is fun, we should get one". I bought mine 4 days later. I'll get another one in teh spring when the prices come down a little. I figured since I had permission, I might as well do it quickly - before she changes her mind.

Back