Favorite Helmet

SinNH

Looking for a modular, full face with heated shield, don't care what brand, but a functionable breath box is important.
I think I like the idea of the breath box mounted on the chinbar,, if it works.
Sure wish Shoei made a heated shield.
Favorites ?
thx
Steve

Shoei has never delved into the snow market. Neither has arai, or other brands big in motorcycling.

HJC is probably the only exception really, and is my favorite for snow helmets that are full face. I personally wear a MX helmet 99% of the time.

I wear a ski-doo modular. If I was to get a new modular it would probably be the BVS2. Be prepared as the heated shield for the modulars are pricey too!

been using a ckx tranz modular for two season- great breath box and venting - breath box pivots with the chin piece so you dont have to monkey with it.

thx guys, I'll check out the Doo,HJC and CKX helmets, I wear glasses and if the breath box doesn't fit tight it's a real pia.
Steve

I echo Super1c. I love my 4 Gmax helmets. I'm actually going to look at a Gmax modular today. The GM 54. It has the sun shield build in and various vents. I doubt I'll get a heated shield. Fogging has never really been an issue for me, except if I don't remove it to get a sled out of the snow.

Back