Beat all the Arctic Cats today !!

bojisrx

Went to Fairmont Mn. 1000 ft. ran my 02... 1st place... 102.4 MPH 220 LBS rider. next closes was a 03 F7 w/ 100.2. He was turning red.... And ran the hauck growlers later put me in 700 mod class and got second w/ little different gearing and the can at 101.6. Next guy was in ninties winner got 107...

Track was horrible the carbides riders just tore up the track no traction till 400 feet. but about 10'F. No wind.

bojisrx said:
Went to Fairmont Mn. 1000 ft. ran my 02... 1st place... 102.4 MPH 220 LBS rider. next closes was a 03 F7 w/ 100.2. He was turning red.... And ran the hauck growlers later put me in 700 mod class and got second w/ little different gearing and the can at 101.6. Next guy was in ninties winner got 107...

Track was horrible the carbides riders just tore up the track no traction till 400 feet. but about 10'F. No wind.
SRX700guy, I Edited your post,it had a bashing tone. Even if you didnt meen it that way, Id rather keep this post from going south! ;)!
Sno-Xr

Leave your stock can on and throw those Growlers in the garbage!! Put 23-38 gearing in it for 1000' and change clutching only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you had a good time. Yes those SRX's can be geared up in the longer runs. They got legs!!

ditto on the growlers.......

I have tested over 50.times this winter and have not found a advantage from the stock to growlers. They both run same speeds. Also running pics I did not loose speed from 144 to 192. Chancing my gear to 22 back to 23 I always fight which on is better they go back and fourth;-)

Last edited:
I Am Having A Problem's Beating The F7's With Programed 500ft Boxes What Do I Do ???8bu-10's Rocking But Not Fast Enough For Those Programed Ecu's ???thinking Porting Is The Only Way To Bet The Basterd's

SRX700guy said:
SRX700guy, I Edited your post,it had a bashing tone. Even if you didnt meen it that way, Id rather keep this post from going south! ;)!
Sno-Xr

Leave your stock can on and throw those Growlers in the garbage!! Put 23-38 gearing in it for 1000' and change clutching only.
I guess we aren't allowed to speak the truth on here anymore

tofastSRX said:
I Am Having A Problem's Beating The F7's With Programed 500ft Boxes What Do I Do ???8bu-10's Rocking But Not Fast Enough For Those Programed Ecu's ???thinking Porting Is The Only Way To Bet The Basterd's
500 ft 8bu oo will do the trick.

Back