Many thanks to Port Yamaha

rx1jim

I needed 4 exhaust gaskets for my RX-1. I called Port Yamaha, they had 90 of them in stock, sent them right out to me on Monday and I got them today. Many thanks for the terrific service!! Excellent people to deal with!!

x2 i will continue to deal with port yamaha before my dealer 10 miles from my house!!

i love port yamaha. ordered a exhaust pipe for my dad's warrior a while ago and they called me to suggest i buy an 04 stainless steel pipe instead of the 05 titanium pipe. saved a bunch of money. they could have just sold me the expensive one and made more money. great customer service. all the local dealers get the deer in the headlight look in their eyes when you ask about snowmobiles.

x6 Got a great deal on my Ohlins through them and the Viper Engine Stabilizer, which everyone was out of at the time, they took the time to call me to see if I still wanted one and but me on the waiting list for the new batch to come out, everyone else had just said "Sorry, cant get it".

Port is the place to go for parts for sure . Never hd a problem with them and always had my parts in 3 days . Wouldn't go any place else .
Bob .

Back