todays adventure

that was an adventure. the windshield is definatly the weak point on yamahas. i don't even want to know how much me and my dad have spent on viper and warrior windshields/dashes. i have seen cats,doos,and poos rollover and lose their windshield only to see them pop right back on with little to no damage. roll over a warrior or a viper though, and your out at least 300 bucks right off the bat. it's the reason i always carry a roll of duck tape in my pack.

I often wonder/worry about what happens when climbing an icy hill without studs and you don't have enough momentum to make it... It appears it IS something I should be worried about. Sorry for your mis-adventure. Plastic can be replaced, bones are a bit more difficult, glad to hear you were not badly injured.

thanks guys. i do have an ice ripper on the sled. worst part is the kill switch. the other plastic is only $150.00 canadian.

My dealer had one like that just before they closed. it was his personal sled but he had neck surgery so it went up for sale. he had the ripsaw on it, floats up front, and a chrome windy on it. few other odds and ends but man it looked AWESOME. solid black instead of the gray belly

Back