*(*&^%$

s fortuna

TOO COLD ALL WEEK TO GO :ban: -28 LAST NIGHT
IN THE 30S TO 40 NEXT WEEK
WHY OWN A SLED :bling:
I DONT KNOW HOW I PUT ON THE 10,800 I HAVE NOW

been cold here all week to..really can't ride in -35 to -40..temps.warming up to -1 Fri to Wed now..go figure..total extreme the other way and wetter snow...

It was -24 degrees Farenheit when I drove to work at 7 this morning. It was 12 above zero this after noon.

Tomorrow is supposed to be high 20's. Sat and Sunday High's in the mid 30's. Monday in the 40's. Talk about big time temp swings!

Sux tho b/c the trails will get crappy with those warm temps fast, and there is no snow coming anywhere in the forecast.

Super Sled said:
It was -24 degrees Farenheit when I drove to work at 7 this morning. It was 12 above zero this after noon.

Tomorrow is supposed to be high 20's. Sat and Sunday High's in the mid 30's. Monday in the 40's. Talk about big time temp swings!

Sux tho b/c the trails will get crappy with those warm temps fast, and there is no snow coming anywhere in the forecast.

I didn't think you rode any trails... You coming to Side Lake on Friday?

sleddineinar said:
I didn't think you rode any trails... You coming to Side Lake on Friday?

I have an Attak for trail riding. My plan is to day trip up there from Hermantown Friday maybe and Saturday for the MN TY ride. But is anyone going to be there Friday? It seemed like maybe not. Will you be there? If so, riding would be sweet and I'd buzz up there. Isn't the ride starting out of Chisholm?

Sledinneinar, Snowpunisher,my brother and I will be there Thursday night. Sxslayer and his dad will be there also.....Not sure who from the 4stroke side I think Ryan B will be there also. We are all planning on a Friday Off trail ride.
I just hope the warm temps go away and some new snow for the forecast.

Nick

Nicko said:
Sledinneinar, Snowpunisher,my brother and I will be there Thursday night. Sxslayer and his dad will be there also.....Not sure who from the 4stroke side I think Ryan B will be there also. We are all planning on a Friday Off trail ride.
I just hope the warm temps go away and some new snow for the forecast.

Nick

Awesome! I'd love to meet up with my fellow TY'ers and do some riding -- on trail or off.

yup 43 yesterday 41 last night . 27 now / its so hard and iced over its hard to walk on the stuff . guess i need a elan with bogies

I've learned you gotta go when ever you can.I rode sat. and it was very good and so i decided to go again on sun.What day makes.Alot of dirt spots,gravel grades so i just ran the river,lake areas more until i got out of higher traffic areas.Still ended up with 100+ miles.I'm hoping we get some fresh snow again or it'll be lake,river riding rest of season.Why cant the snow we get just stay ? lol

Back