Shot at a 79 SRX

meat12

I am going to look at a 79 SRX, not sure about the milage or shape. However, I think I can get it for a grand. If its in good shape, should I pick it up? Not really sure what its worth. Looked around on here a bit and saw the 79 isnt worth as much, not exactly sure why? Opinions....I am just a bit gunshy.

Meat

meat12 said:
I am going to look at a 79 SRX, not sure about the milage or shape. However, I think I can get it for a grand. If its in good shape, should I pick it up? Not really sure what its worth. Looked around on here a bit and saw the 79 isnt worth as much, not exactly sure why? Opinions....I am just a bit gunshy.

Meat

Bought em way cheaper. Seen em go for A LOT more.

Condition is king. Not the top $ getter for an early SRX but a great sled none the less.

Really hard to say without knowing/seeing more.

opsled

mtnmaxman600 said:
If you dont take it let me know I maybe interested. Looking to restore one.

Checked it out, he was firm at 1100 bucks and it was in fair shape. Not the deal I was looking for, and I wouldnt recomend it to you either.

Meat

I HAVE MY 79 SRX I BOUGHT NEW. ITS NOT PERFECT BUT PROBLEY A 8/10. I WOULD NOT SELL IT FOR UNDER $2000. THESE SLEDS ARE ALMOST GONE. GOOD LUCK FINDING A GOOD ONE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

meat12 said:
Checked it out, he was firm at 1100 bucks and it was in fair shape. Not the deal I was looking for, and I wouldnt recomend it to you either.

Meat

Where is it located at? If your not interested I may want to look at it. Thanks

mtnmaxman600 said:
If you dont take it let me know I maybe interested. Looking to restore one.
I may have something you want to see, 79 srx 440 all stock, not bad shape last time ran was 08. It comes with a spare 79 440

Back