Best aftermarket skis for my SRX?

If your srx is running stock suspension components (height) you cant to any better than C&A's. The bite in the snow hard and are real affordable. The problem with metal ski's is there is no give to them what so ever. Plastic ski's act as another piece of your suspension. PM me and I'll tell you where to get a set in the $140.00 range.

I second what Maddog said. C&As work very well. They do however give the sled a little lower profile in the front, making it more prone to bottoming out, at least in my experience. I'm going with the Ohlins shock extensions to give me a bit more travel in the front to make the sled sit like it did with the stock skis. All in all though, I think for $140 for a set of these skis you can't go wrong, if you can truly get them for that price!

The stock units are alot higher - ground to center of main hole dimension - seems like it would be way to low and change handling alot - I stick to stock for that reason. Its already too low!!

I have C&A Pro Race skis on my SRX and it corners like a MOFO.
No problems in deeper stuff or normal trail snow.
I thought it handled pretty good with the stock ski's until I switched them.. night and day difference.

I think Simmons Flexi-ski are the best skis on the market.
Best floatation and carbides on the edges.

Run with the C & A's but don't wast your time on the shorty "sport" ski's.... better left to a 500cc sled

i just put a pair of C&A ultra pros on my srx how much do i have to let the limiter straps out.i just changed them and haven't adjusted anything and the ski pressure is way too much

again - the distance from the center of the bolt hole the bottom of the carbide is alot more (1" or so) on the srx style GYT ski compaired to the viper or rx1(ton) style ski. this makes your sled lower to the ground changing handling and ground clearance. Dosent this matter to any of you????

Actually lowering the sled will only make it corner better. As well as you only drop the front of the sled 1". Its not like the travel is affected. I'm pretty sure enough people has done this to know that there is no issues.

Back