Ive created a MONSTER!

killerklown

After logging 1000's of miles with my girlfriend on the back of my sleds, last year she started driving her own. I got her a 94 MXZ 470 to learn on. This year she took over a 91 MACH1 617cc I had for a back up. She drove much better (2nd year now), she kept up on the trails... And liked the addition power.
Today "she is buying herself" a 2004 SX VENOM. She's really excited! Of course she wants to stop on the way home for a matching coat/jacket/helmet...
I can't believe it. When we met she hadn't driven anything, it's been an amazing transformation. WHO IS THIS GIRL?
Of course we have plans to go out as soon as we get home...

Attachments

• 3n93m63ob5V45T05U6b2k3d06cf0d70201d67.jpg
    3n93m63ob5V45T05U6b2k3d06cf0d70201d67.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 272

I know the feelin. I took my wife riding for the first time in '99 and she hated riding on the back so I taught her on another one and she enjoyed it. A year later we bought her a '97 583 Grand Touring. 4 years later we got her a '02 MXZ 700. Now she is interested in a new 600 HO. My 7 year old is also now into the sport.

I Vaguely remember my wife ( soon to be girlfriend at the time) giving me a look like I was a MONSTR when I told her that I had a snowmobile and I asked her if her and one of her friends wanted to meet me in the Forest Preserves to go ride a snowmobile .... ( a 1976 EXciter )... Needless to say,,, I STILL can't get her off the snowmobile !!!!

nosboy said:
I Vaguely remember my wife ( soon to be girlfriend at the time) giving me a look like I was a MONSTR when I told her that I had a snowmobile and I asked her if her and one of her friends wanted to meet me in the Forest Preserves to go ride a snowmobile .... ( a 1976 EXciter )... Needless to say,,, I STILL can't get her off the snowmobile !!!!

Which her can't you get off (...the snowmobile), your wife or her friend? :mrgreen:

srx700c said:
Which her can't you get off (...the snowmobile), your wife or her friend? :mrgreen:
The wife.. I HAD TO marry her after taking her out on a ride on a snowmobile and she "liking it"... I know girls who would not get on a snowmobile for the life of them... Those aren't KEEPERS... You throw them back into the " pool" !!! A girl who can ride a SNOWMOBILE is a girl that you CAN take home to MOTHER... Those other "hoes" you need to kick to the CURB !!!

my wife started riding about 5 year's ago,first I put her on my back-up 97 xtc for one year and she loved it,in 08 I bought her 06 vector gt,now I can't get her off of them,she has put on 1700 mile's this year with me,she has logged about 5000 miles on that sled,now I have alot more work keeping one more sled going,but you are right,don't sled with the guy's much,she get's mad when she can't go,but she learned how to ride fast,now she beat's alot of guy's I know. :letitsnow

Back