03 RX1 or 03 Viper??

Maybe I have a good viper and a good rx1 never the less they are both equal and are both yamahas, lucky me! your only geared to go so fast but who cares we are on the same team.

Well I think we answered his question -- about 8 replies ago he said he was going with the 4 stroker -- so I'd say the mods can close this thread down about any day now.....

:dead:

Oh, I just always wanted to use the beating a dead horse picture forever.... ;)!

YOUR wife says your beating the horse all the time.Hey! did I just type that out loud? HEHEHEHE!!!! I always wanted to do that.

red devil said:
YOUR wife says your beating the horse all the time.Hey! did I just type that out loud? HEHEHEHE!!!! I always wanted to do that.

Lacking a tad in the maturity department are we RD? I've yet to hear you make one intelligent or insightful comment here on TY. Just bragging about how fast your Viper is -- blah, blah, blah. Take a pill, relax, and come to grips with just how annoying you are when you act how you do......

Last edited:
WOW!! Relax The only child is you butting in and if you look at my last post to opsled it was no big deal! So go beat whatever."That was a joke too!but not now.

03viperguy said:
bring it back to topic guys...

Done.

At almost 50 you would think I would have more sense than to flirt with the Devil.

Apparently not. I guess I'm not quite ready to give up and walk away.

I'll let this one go though cuz you're right and I have better things to do.

Sorry, opsled

Back