mid '90's venture manual

das fisch

'96 Venture skid mount ?'s (updated with pics)

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the manual for a 94 or 96 venture?
what i'm looking for is the section in regards to the skid suspension schematic. I am in the middle of retrofitting this skid onto another sled and need to have a visual for bogie wheel locations, especially around the rear mount location. The other yamaha sled I'm putting this onto has a set of bogie wheels just inside the rear mount plates, but the venture skid does not have this.
Unfortunately I did not take the venture skid off of the donor sled, so I didn't get to see how it was setup. Even a set of pictures of someones Venture skid setup would be more than helpful.
Thanks

Last edited:

so here are a few pics of the skids; original and transplant (shorter off Excel and longer off Venture).

where my confusion lies is in the two idler wheel/axle assemblies laying to the side of the longer skid... not sure where these mount. I'm thinking they may be mounted to the underside of the tunnel around the rear mount for the skid?
I'm used to the shorter Excel skid with the idler wheel built into the rear arm mount area just inboard of the triangular mounting plates. The schematics I have are broken into two parts for the rear suspension and neither shows the location of the two wheel/axle assemblies.
So if anyone has this sled and could take some pics that would be great.
Also, does it look like the longer venture skid has an extension put on it?

IMG00341-20110329-0857.jpg

IMG00342-20110329-0900.jpg

Back