1982 SRX 500 for sale

I just can not see myself paying $10,000 for a 20 year old sled no matter how rare it is. Just to put it in a glass box and look at it. Beautiful and very rare. But $10,000? Wow!

82 srx

I know I have been thinking about picking up a 73 SR 643 I found. But that is the same thing. You more or less just have to put it on a shelf. Parts are super hard to find and I would be afraid to use it.

Can't remember how much that sled was but I paid up front in full and ended up with the SRV THAT YEAR.

Even more reason not to pay $10,000. Regardless, I think my point was made. I prefer to put my $10,000 into new technology that I would actually use.

AUGDOG said:
Can't remember how much that sled was but I paid up front in full and ended up with the SRV THAT YEAR.
I ORDERED A 82 SRX 500 IN MARCH OF 81. I BELIEVE THEY WERE AROUND $4800 BUCKS. BUT NOT SURE. AND YES I GOT THE CALL IN AUGUST THEY WERE NOT COMING OUT. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I think it's beautiful and worth that amount. The Bender part of the story makes sense as to why he would have one of the few that was ever released. If only I was wealthy instead of just good looking!

I remember paying about $4000 here for my 1981 SRX..I thought that was a lot of dough in them days...but had the cash for it...miss that sled to..

Back