Whats your favorite suspension setup for a SRX

CAM2

Whats your favorite suspension setup for my SRX I have been reading alot of posts about suspensions setups for the SRX...Ohlins, viper setups, and the M10. I'm a proud new owner of a 00 SRX and i"m looking for a little better trail ride (after riding with two guys on vipers). So far i'm concidering the M10 which i have heard alot of good things about. I'm looking for the best handling setup and understand I will lose some speed out of it. What are your thoughts? Where can I get the best deal on an M10 suspension.

P.S. I do understand I will need longer limiter straps and that I will lose some of my speed on my SRX.

Any help is well appreciated. :rocks: :yam: :beer:

so far i have installed the recall viper shocks from 2002 models and with adjusting the limiter straps to 1/2" thread it seems to be ok. going out on it tomorrow to try it out for the second time.

rides quite a bit different much firmer in the back but takes the big bumps much better than the original shocks. i just set the preload on the springs to the softest setting and the fra to soft..not too bad.

Back