Yamaha IPad Give Away...dont miss out!!!

one entry for me ..with all the bad luck i have had here lately it gotta turn around ..winning this would really be sweet ....if it wasnt for bad luck i would have no luck at all .......do you know when the winner will be picked?

Winner ding ding ding

I want to personally thanks Mr. Sled for the heads up on this Ipad give away from Yamaha, got a call from them today to say that I had won one. I saw this post and entered. Thanks again, Mr. Sled

rlbock said:
I want to personally thanks Mr. Sled for the heads up on this Ipad give away from Yamaha, got a call from them today to say that I had won one. I saw this post and entered. Thanks again, Mr. Sled

Awesome ;)!

congrads ..;)! ..post up some pictures of it ..but it looks sweet all decked out with yamaha plastered all over it ....hope they are giving away some more of them ...did you have to pay any taxes or shipping costs on it ??
rlbock said:

winner

Haven't sent it to me yet, sending some paperwork for me to sign and get notorized, once that is returned they will send the ipad. Didn't mention to me about paying for anything, will advise once I get it.

contest

The last drawing is this Friday 4/22, I think the total number they were giving away was 6. Good luck to everyone.

Back