ustom 91 phazer 2 le

91Phazer2011

hey guys in new to this ite and was looking for ideas on gettin my 91 phazer some more top end and jus a touch more botton end.. I have some ideas but dont know if correct... I hill climb in a 500 modified race class.. and wanted to giive it a little more pep.. I have the suspension lifted for inches and carbs cleaned.. And gettin new track.. In also gettin a bender pipe.. Dont know what to do with the primary and secondary... But any ideas are welcome.. Plz and thanks guy

They're usually a one off custom thing but CB Performance who is a vendor here at TY makes a real nice set out of aluminum that are pretty universal. They give a 2-3.5 inch drop I believe. (you're dropping the skid out of the tunnel)

No didn't need to move holes.cut out saddles by busting rivets off.. made my.own drop brackets to make my four in lift an bolted on... Woke great sled is now painted an reuphostered custom shortened seat. But na didn't need to move any holes. I can give ya picks on how

almost done (for now) with mine

xtra-10 136 skid from a 1998 polaris ultra

136 1 3/4 track

cut the tunnel off the ultra and slid it over the phazer tunnel for the extension

Attachments

• phaz1.jpg
    phaz1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 136
  • phaz2.jpg
    phaz2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Back