Hay Days 2011

sleddineinar said:
I talked to him last week, he said he's been crazy-busy with work. (Of course when you read the crazy-busy part you need to use a spanish accent) ;)

Thats my Pool Boy... tell him my pool is still dirty...LOL

What's going on here, I don't show up for a few weeks and I found this....

Let's put it this way, I have a 5 year old, 6 month old baby, a 3 month old puppy, a mother in law, a mother and a wife all living at my house. This is CRAZZYYYYYYYYY. A lot of work in and out of my house.....But life is good. ;)! All this means that summer is going fast :letitsnow

See you guys at HAYDAYS, hey Tom the rear window on my truck topper shattered, I need a new decal, bring some please.

PS I sold all my speedos, so pool boy has retired, find yourself a true Mexican :bash:

Nicko said:
What's going on here, I don't show up for a few weeks and I found this....

Let's put it this way, I have a 5 year old, 6 month old baby, a 3 month old puppy, a mother in law, a mother and a wife all living at my house. This is CRAZZYYYYYYYYY. A lot of work in and out of my house.....But life is good. ;)! All this means that summer is going fast :letitsnow

See you guys at HAYDAYS, hey Tom the rear window on my truck topper shattered, I need a new decal, bring some please.

PS I sold all my speedos, so pool boy has retired, find yourself a true Mexican :bash:

Nicko buddy, we just miss you :) BTW the nearest Home Depot, right?? LOL

See you soon and when you get to Hays Days you will need a few free beers... the least I can do for that mess that you are living in
;)!

Haydays

So where will the TY clan be staying? If I can re-arrange a few things, I'm hoping to head up for Sat.
2datrl

2datrl said:
So where will the TY clan be staying? If I can re-arrange a few things, I'm hoping to head up for Sat.
2datrl

I will be in WI in a small Town about 30 miles out.... tough as hell to get a room any closer.

I will not be in the Vendor area this year... I will be in the swap. ;)!

MrSled said:
I will be in WI in a small Town about 30 miles out.... tough as hell to get a room any closer.

I will not be in the Vendor area this year... I will be in the swap. ;)!

I broke the glass on my topper this summer and my decal got trashed, bring me one if you have any.....TX

Does anyone know of any open rooms? So far via price line and the haydays website, I'm not finding anything.
Thanks
2datrl

There is open sites at wildwood campground in mn about 15 miles from the track

Last edited:

Back