Where can I buy this shield?

ajviper

Does anyone know of any place that still have the older style Cobra Windshields for the single bulb SXR? I believe it's the early version of the Cobra Flared shield, but I'm not sure. I see the somke onces listed on ebay once in a while,but i have yet to find an all blue one. IMO it looks better than the current cobra but know one seems to sell them. Any ideas?
TIA

Yes, no place seems to carry this style of windshield. I have been told that it's an earlier version of the Cobra flared style, but I'm not for sure.

The picture above was posted by a member (Nick Morell) on this board. Does anyone know if he's still around?

Last edited:
found ya something...automatic distributors has the cobra just like that same thing i believe.low and it says it will fit all 97 02 single beam hoods. looks right to me.i dont think that they have a online catalog but i know you can order from the site. www.autodist.com the part number i have is 770550. can scan the page if you would like

I didn't have any luck without being a dealer and having an account. How were you able to see that they carry this windshield? Could you copy an paste a pic?

Thanks for your help! ;)!

It's not the same one, but thanks for all of your help. The one listed in the catalog is the current style. I guess I'll give up on finding the other one.

Yeah... it also has a completely different look. The older one flows better with the hood where as the new one still looks good, but has a much steeper angle to it. Thanks, though.

Back