Phazer AAEN Pipe what one?

dodgeramman

Hi everybody, new here.

Just wondering if any of you guys know what AAEN pipe this is, have email Aaen four times in two weeks and they wont reply? On the pipe it says "AAEN 1984". It has a stinger on the rear, sorry ididnt get that in the picture. From what research I have done it is either a Torquer, Race, or possibly a "kit" pipe that Aaen offered that the owner had to welded together?

I am in the process of adding 96 vmax carbs, Boyesen reeds, gutted air box, homemade cold air, and homemade hot air exhaust. It will be a trail/ditch sled and of course my primary sled. And if anyone has any input on the other mods I appreciate your input.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 0905111938.jpg
    0905111938.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 27

i need to see the cone end of the pipe more but from the looks it is the full race pipe that runs at 8000 rpm what year phazer are you putting it on i can help out with the clutching

Thanks for the quick response!

The silencer is the picture you wanted? It does look like, the tail that covers the packing, was originally pointing out the side and someone redrilled it to point out the bottom and it doesn't line up with the original exhaust pipe hole. I was hoping it wasnt the race pipe but thats whats I was thinking it was.

Are the race pipes worth even using for a trail sled?

For a 1995 Phazer ST.

Last edited:
Why don't you just call Aaen and talk to them. I just called a few weeks ago and talked to the legend himself. He answered the phone.

Back