snow tracker carbide runners

I am running the aggressive Snow Trackers on my 136 Viper. They do eliminate darting. It almost gives you the feeling of power steering when cruisin' the trails.

I was looking to do the same with my 02 viper. I looked on that site that was posted but didnt see any that fit the viper..? Is the ski on the viper the same as any other sled listed? Also how did you purchase them?

Thanks!

Has anyone compared these with just using dually runners? They take care of darting also but when they get wore down a little they push in the corners a little bit.

Extreme or agressive snowtrackers are the way to go ! Never had issues with pushing in corners . They are like power steering and have the grip of 10 inch single carbides. For years many in my group thought snowtrackers were over doing it and thought i was nuts for spending the over $200 + bucks but once they tried my sled and bought some for their own sleds their is no going back.
My ski issue has no been resolved . No more shimming/buying different carbides/different skis ect. snowtrackers are the way to go 100 %

I must agree, I had a set of them on my two 4 strokes, Attak and an Apex. The Attak had over 7000 miles on the snowtrackers and when I traded it in for a newer Attak I put them on that sled also. So, you could say i'm on my second sled with the first set of Snowtrackers. The Apex has about 6000 miles on them. Not only do they last, its power steering all the way. You can lean on them as hard as you want in the corners and they just hold the trail. Only issue is in marginal snow conditions as is with any carbide. All my buddies are using them too...

Snowtrackers aggressive for 2002 SX Viper

Can anyone point me in the right direction for snowtrackers for 2002 sxviper stock skis??

Back