TY Rides 2011 -2012!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
I am working on making some changes this year to the ride locations. I still want to do the Houghton Ride in Dec, and the Give Away Ride in beginning of Feb...I am wondering what all of you think of riding out of Gwinn and Ishpeming MI??

Working on a TY Reunion Ride that would have Key Riders from some of our 1st rides... it would be really cool for everyone to meet some of the originators.

Still want to do a St Croix Ride as well as a Minnesota Ride.

If time permits, I will also be attempting a out west ride this year.

Please post your thoughts...

I will be doing the MN ride fore sure, pretty sure about the WI ride as well. I would love to do a MI ride as well... Ishpeming would be cool, I lived there for a year when I was 8. I remember lots of snow...

Timing never seems to work out, but I'd love to make the MN ride sometime. Ishpeming would be cool as its a touch closer for us central MN guys. Just depends on my daughter's basketball schedule:( Not that it isn't fun, but it cuts into my sledding time.

Out west ride would be fun as well. Again it would depend on the dates.

It would be nice to get a TY ride going in Manitoba and dedicate it to Turk. Who knows, maybe we can get an anual event going and raise funds for cancer care or research in Brandon

I'm down if you come to CO. :rockon: I'm blowing an exceptional amount of money on my summer toy and truck when I get back, so I won't be able to make a long trip of any riding this season. From what I've heard though, it'd be worth the drive 2 states north. . .

The cabin is 630 acres with 4 giant hayfields for testing and 5 miles of trails. We had a blast last year ans will doing it again. Usally around the second week in January. I am about 17 miles from gwinn in lathrop 8 miles from little lake trail 8.

amatosrx said:
The cabin is 630 acres with 4 giant hayfields for testing and 5 miles of trails. We had a blast last year ans will doing it again. Usally around the second week in January. I am about 17 miles from gwinn in lathrop 8 miles from little lake trail 8.

Now that sounds fun!

Devilin AblueDress! said:
Gwinns roughly 6 hours for me......Keep us all posted!

45 minutes from the parents house. I only rode there once, they had a lot more snow than I thought they would. Nice trails and I found a power line trail to screw off on with a couple feet of fresh powder. I think I hit it on a weekday, but it seemed like there were far fewer beaters there than in Munising.

Back