Need advice on enclosed trailer.

Nicko

Argentino Loco
Hey guys I am in the market for a 2 place enclosed, not sure on brand or size. The trailer will get used for work as well. So most likely the sled will sit in the garage in the summer. I need enough room for the sled (2007 Apex 144" and possibly an ATV with a plow). Or 2 sleds of course.

I found some triton (I hate to pay for a brand name) also featherlite, stealth.
Not sure the pros and cons of the 7' compare to the 8.5'.

Any info will be apreciatted.

Looking to spend around 4-6k

Thanks

One thing I found was to check closely the clearance on the back of the enclosure for your rear atv rack. I bought a 2 place thinking "great I can haul the quads too" and it's a real bear getting them just right so the lid closes over the rear racks. I have a 101" by 10' and my quads are both Polaris 400 sportsmans. Hope it helps! Gil

Thanks Gil, but I am actually thinking about a "real" enclosed (not sure what they call it) not a cap one....

We have a United trailer, while it is bigger than your looking for (4 place, think 20' with 5' V-nose), we sure do like it. We can actually fit 5 sleds in it. It pulls really nice down the road. It is a little heavy though since it is a steel trailer and not aluminum. Everybody who has pulled it brings it back commenting on how nice it pulls down the road. Not sure how their smaller trailers are but I figured I'd share some experience with their product.

Back