Hitches

Buckzone101

Anybody have any hitches on a phazer or Anyother sled with a hitch on it for towing sleds for ice fishing. I don't like to just tie my rope on the grab bar.

i just pulled an interesting hitch affair off an 88 phazer. may or may not be something your interested in. on the heavy duty side. clamped to the bumper with u bolts and bolted to the tunnel.

I think I still got the one that was on my viper if you want it. I'll check and if so shoot me your zip code. You can have it for the shipping price. Gil

You can see pictures on the Yamaha site under accessories for the one's Yamaha offers. You can see pictures for aftermarket ones at your favorite online store. If you want to see what others have fabricated, the sky is the limit. I have done a good deal of fabricating hitches myself, but don't have any pictures - didn't want any evidence of my cobbled work :lol:

If you pm me your email address I can send you pics of the one I have. I'm not worried about money it's yours if you want it. I can throw it in the mail. I believe it's a factory Yamaha one it doesn't look home made. Gil

Got my hitch I had to cut it down cause it was extremely goofy looking on the Phazer and made a big hole under my seat so I got it modified and painted and ready to hook back up today!

Back