Handlebar risers for Viper

I have a 2" riser only, works great by powermadd. With the pivot you may need the extension kit?

Save the money on that pivot adaptor, you can still move the bars back and forth in about 2 minutes. I put on the 2 in riser and move the bars forward, with hand guards, to bring them back just losen the for bolts a little then tighten, very easy.

hey Detroit, you got hand gaurds with 2" riser block, stock windshield?
I want to get hand gaurds but was concerned they would hit the windshield, or I would
have to roll the bars back so far I wouldnt like it?? do you or any one else have pictures
and what style??

When you install your riser without a longer oil cable, just make sure you keep an eye on it (the oil cable). I put a 2" riser on my work sled (700MM), turned the handlebars and everything looked great. I went for a ride, no problem. The next ride I was 50km's from my truck and my eyes were watering from the exhaust. I opened the hood and the oil cable was pulled with the pump wide open. I almost ran out of oil and almost had to walk out of the bush. Now I tape up the cable so it won't come apart.

..SNAKEBIT.. said:
I want to get hand gaurds but was concerned they would hit the windshield, or I would
have to roll the bars back so far I wouldnt like it?? do you or any one else have pictures
and what style??
I had handguards on my Viper with the stock windy and 2" riser. I had about 1/2" between the handguards and the windshield when at full turns so I had no problem. Heres a picture of the handguards when I had stock windy.

Attachments

• IM000290.jpg
    IM000290.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 27
..SNAKEBIT.. said:
and what style??

Hey snakebit, I have the 2 inch riser and a low blue chrome windshield, with the bars turned all the wat the hand guards go over the top of the windshield. I'll take a photo, but with that low windshield those handguards realy do work.

Back