Houghton/Hancock ride?

SX700triple

2upperDeluxe
Is this ride still going on? My aunt says its winter up there (she's in Ontonagon) and I'm wondering if everyone still plans to make it. In talking with MrSled, the idea was brought up that I could guide a logging road tour of the Ontonagon backwoods with a few stops at some "play" spots. I am still willing to do this pending snow conditions. I will NOT however, if there is less than 18" of snow. I wont ride the backwoods in that. To risky. So whats the scoop?

Based on weather and reports... I would say the TY Ride is formally called off. I will be up there doing testing and searching for some snow to run on so, if anyone has nothing better to do, come on up and join us.

Well I'm up here. Was going to go in search of snow tomorrow. Going to check mass city, rockland looked rideable if you just want to putts around. There were tracks on the trail but I don't think I would try it.

SX700triple said:
Well I'm up here. Was going to go in search of snow tomorrow. Going to check mass city, rockland looked rideable if you just want to putts around. There were tracks on the trail but I don't think I would try it.

Twin Lakes area is good. We are there now.

Thanks for the info. I need to see how that sled acts on the trail with no front limiter strap. It seems to behave well.

Back