heel clickers

BLUEBY

Well finally got to ride the viper with the heel clickers and i must say i'm very impressed with the low end and mid range. could'nt tell you about top end as i never had a chance to really let it rip. I was a little skeptical at first thinking i would need to make a few adjustments to get tuned but thanks to boomer his recommendations where right on the nuts. SWEET!!

VIPER S said:
Well finally got to ride the viper with the heel clickers and i must say i'm very impressed with the low end and mid range. could'nt tell you about top end as i never had a chance to really let it rip. I was a little skeptical at first thinking i would need to make a few adjustments to get tuned but thanks to boomer his recommendations where right on the nuts. SWEET!!

Viper S, I'm waiting for my heel clicker set up to come in the mail, I hope to have it by Wed. What set up did you use? Where did you put the weights? and how much? thank You

heel-x yellow secondary spring 46/36 helix, i'm runnin red primary spring w/ 3.3 shoulder,4.3 center,4.3 tip. 4300 engagement, 8400,8500 top and a big improvement on the backshifting

Back