Srx Project

viperking

Hey guys, I just thought i would share my srx project with you. The sled is an 02 srx with a 780 BB in it. It is long traveled and has ohlins up front. It also has mega power heads and Bender BB pipes. I brought it in the shop and changed the seat over to a viper boss seat and I also added some rox treads. I'm currently installing a Cb lightweight front end and cleaning up the engine compartment some. I will post some photos tomorrow.

I didn't take any pics before i started the work but it just had a factory srx seat and trailing arms/radius rods but i did have black c&a skis on it. I'm putting blue ones on right now but I am considering putting on a set of white c&a skis along with a white skidplate and low white windshield. What do you guys think would look good? I may also pain the hood screens white or silver and I will be replacing some inner bogie wheels along with cleaning the carbs and powervalves while it is in here. I also discovered a small hole in one of my pipes that i need to weld up. Also the pipes could use some new heat wrap.
Here are some photos from yesterday

srxbuild004.jpg

srxbuild003.jpg

srxbuild002.jpg

srxbuild001.jpg

I think that sled would look sick with the white details. I put white powder pros on my sled and I think it looks great. Looking forward to seeing the end result!

I think the white would look pretty good also. I have all of the white stuff on my 01 srx but I like this sled better and want to make it as nice as I can. I'm also thinking about putting a viper rear bumper and cover on it as I think they look better than the srx stuff

I'm skipping out on putting the cb sway bar in as I don't really feel like grinding a big hole in my bulkhead for it right now. I may install it later on though

Back