TY Minnesota Ride

The Trestle Inn which is by Finland (the town not the country...) on the North Shore says they've got 12" and the trails are being groomed, but I don't think Hibbing/Virginia has that much yet.

My dad and I are willing to host a weekend riding around Alexandria when we get snow.

There are many and i mean MANY fun ditches and trails around here, even our own "private" river.

We might have to put together our own ride, because there doesn't look like there's going to be snow for the official TY ride. :letitsnow

Just throwing some ideas out there. ;)!

Sorry guys, but no snow anywhere near here to be found. I’m going to pull the plug on the ride for this weekend. If we get snow later this year and I can work something out that works with most of your schedule, I’ll be happy to do it. Right now, there is more brown on the ground than white. Even if we got a couple of good snowfalls in the next few days, it is going to be a while before the trails are groomed and set up a nice base.

I’d still love to get together with the great group of people that TY members are. If anyone is interested in swapping over to ATV’s I can still take us on a good ride. I’m looking forward to the camaraderie more than anything. Please let me know if you’re interested or have any questions as I will more than likely change my plans of dumping a day of work this Friday if no one is interested.
You can reach me (Dan) at: 218-969-5893. If I don’t answer, leave a message with a little information and I will return your call.

I figured this would happen... Oh well. I've been talking wiht my cousin in Ely, and it's looks pretty bleak. I don't havean ATV Dan, otherwise I would join you for an ATV ride. We'll just play it by ear, hopefully we get some snow this winter, if not for snowmobiling, for the land. It's gonna be awfully dry this spring and summer w/o some run off from snow.

I didn't get much interest on the ATV ride Andy. Wasn't sure who had them and who didn't. Thought it would be a way to get out at least.

I hear you about the snow or lack there of. I'm worried about my septic freezing to boot. Up until yesterday, we had mild weather, now it got cold, and we have nothing for snow cover.

I might head to my cabin on Whiteface Reservoir this weekend and let my shoulder recover in the Sauna while becomming liquid fool injected. Feel free to call me an head up of you got nothing else going. Just make sure you call me, not 100% certain I'm going. I was hoping to celebrate Niko and my birthday over a few cocktails this weekend. Oh well.

If we ever do get snow and can enough people can swing it, I'll still do this a little later in the year. Just need that one special ingredient.

Ooo, Sauna!! I was actually thinking about driving up to Ely Saturday morning, I have some things to bring to my trailer up there. I also wanna check on Mom & Dad's house, they shuttered the house and moved to the Cities to live with my sister for the winter. Anyways I was gonna bring my Phazer II along and see how it handles with the new suspension & track, I think I'll have it all together before Saturday. I'll call you, I still gotta run it past my wife, before I do anything.

Back