here is a sled for sale locally..who would pay for this

there is now 1904 sleds for sale on Kijiji,was 1740 last few days..I think dealerships are adding the 2011 line ups in here now as they are doomed for any sales..lot of 2011 Arctic Cats going cheap as well.There is a lot of no snow sales on now also.

the snow here is melting fast now..for what there was.Totally the worst winter on record for snowfall./totally reminds me of early Spring right before the floods come on thru...never ever have seen a Winter like this..even the elders say they have no seen it like this and they are in there late 70's..this is insane,makes me wander what the rest of the year will be like..probably won't be normal conditions this Summer again..hope it won't be hot all Summer because I can't stand the scorching heat ....

I don't really get it either. Some people just have too much $$$$ I guess. I am a mountain rider at heart and I still don't get it. Aftermarket tunnels, turbos, NO2 just so they can take their $20-30,000 sled up the steepest hill they can find and roll it back down. I guess if that's their thing more power to them. I just hope that he realizes he won't likely get his investment back out of that.

Saw a you tube video last year where a guy up here had built a very high dollar turbo nytro with timbersled suspension front and rear etc., etc. you name it it had it, was high marking up a very long shoot, his tether caught on a small bush and shut the sled down. By the time it came to rest after many flips rolls etc. at the bottom, it totally destroyed the machine. All that money gone.

sockeyerun said:
Saw a you tube video last year where a guy up here had built a very high dollar turbo nytro with timbersled suspension front and rear etc., etc. you name it it had it, was high marking up a very long shoot, his tether caught on a small bush and shut the sled down. By the time it came to rest after many flips rolls etc. at the bottom, it totally destroyed the machine. All that money gone.
now that is to funny and bad luck at the same time.Hope he has insurance coverage..probably pricey insurance for that to.

The retail price of a Nytro and the stuff listed is ten thousand less than $35,000.00. He must have included the beer drunk while screwing that stuff on as part of the investment.

wish I could grab some of that $$$$$$$$...back 30 years ago sledding was so peaceful and uncomplicated,a lot of famlies riding everywhere..sleds were cheap to buy,gas was cheap..was a great time with no worries.Now today sledding is so complicated and expensive and in a lot of cases hard to get into first time.I miss them days when everyone was out on a sled just enjoying the weather ,the outdoors.Now don't see that anymore.Times have changed,I really think I enjoyed sledding back in the 70's/80.s a lot more then now..it was just a lot of simple fun times.

Back