Project SXR, Who is in SE WI?

(GYTR)-YAMI

I bought this sled last year and just wanted to put up some pictures of whats been done to it thus far. I got all new bearings and bushings everywhere possible to not have to worry about them later. I put a new seat cover on it. Had the chain case apart went through all that new chain but gears were good. I put a camoplast rx1 track on there. then read the reviews about it and took it off and put a staggered track on. Following putting the track on i took it appart for the third time and put some SLP drop brakets on. So far loving this sled. Who else lives around racine walworth kenosha area? what are you riding?

http://imageshack.us/g/7/dscn2707q.jpg/

I coukdnt get my images to upload my camera just takes too big of pictures.

Thanks, yeah its tough to ride down here you got to hit it just right otherwise the trails get used up right away

I live in Jefferson about an hour from Milwaukee, I ride an 02 srx 700 when there is snow ugh! an ive also been looking for other people to ride with around here that were on this site.

Twin lakes yamaha! love that guy very hepful down there. And we should prolly get a ride with a buncha people from around here.

just repair that shaft. put a gusset in the corner to help make it stronger.I did all of mine help for further breaks.

Thanks super! I think ill do all of that during the summer the season is going to be so shoth this year I think im just going to throw the shaft back in. One other question, what is the advantage to running the through bolt on the shaft vs just using the two bolts? My dad seems to think i should go back to the older style rails and get rid of the through bolt.

Well i belive i fixed my minor coolant issure. I just put a little aluma seal in the coolant and she doesnt seem to be leaking thus far.

SE Wisconsin TY Ride

We should get a SE Wi. TY ride together. Feb. 12th is the date of the Twin Lakes Radar Run at Pier West on Lake Mary. This is a great event to get TY riders together. Bob Burmeister from Recreation Plus Yamaha is a great dealer and alot of help!

Back