Could it be...Snow in IOWA??

Paully, I know your logged on and not working....is your sled ready to go. I am feeling really sick, probably be off thursday and friday....caugh! caugh!

I think my sickness is from being in my garage last night completely greasing, filling oil, gas'n, changing plugs on both sleds. NO worries, I didnt wax them up because I didnt want to ginks the snow report. ;)!

Snowing pretty good in Davenport. There talking 4-6 by midnight, +2-4 more by 6 a.m. and snow up to around 9a.m. Thursday. We have about 2" already and 1/4"ice in Davenport.

Later Brent :rockon:

I think we got 2" last night and more to come with the ice under it I think I will have to go. The back roads should be rideable with all that ice!!!!!

Paully said there is atleast 3" already around Tipton Iowa. (45min west of Cedar Rapids)
Its snowing like crazying right now! :WayCool: Brent

Weather said snow was to stop this morning from 6 til noon. It stopped for about 1 hr and know they said it came sooner! 8:45a.m.! ;)! Brent

..SNAKEBIT.. said:
I think we got 2" last night and more to come with the ice under it I think I will have to go. The back roads should be rideable with all that ice!!!!!

we got maybe a inch last night and stopped about 10. woke up today to about another inch. they are saying 2-6 inchs today. im going riding in a couple hours. been waiting for 3 months, im not waiting any longer. where's this 8-12" of snow that where not getting. im glad people get paid to lie to us. anyways im atleast glad im going to get a couple days of riding before i have to put it away and dig out the gixxer.

HAHAHAHAHA BEEN OUT ALREADY. Got to 100 mph on the fun meter and wasn't done, but the sholder was. Got one small jetting change, and I'm ready. Maxdlx

I was going to wait until Thursday to ride.....but you know me IM Riding TONIGHT! Brent...Well if my better half dont mind that is hehe. ;)!

They are still talking thunder blizards by this afternoon. If thats the case I will wait till tomorow. You need to ride this monster, 100 mph in less than a 1/2 mile. But then again, I know how you ride, maybe not. HAHA Maxdlx

I will crash that f #$%&* ker for ya! Dude you make me sound like im hard on my stuff...its not me its the objects in my way! Whatelse do I have to do all summer?

100..nice sounds like my sx500r ;)! Brent

Im good to go! If I can see where im going tonight im riding. Wife says make sure im not tired when I get home so we could fool around tho ;)! (just thought id add that...just to rub it in!) :rockon: Brent

Well yesterday when you said 2 inches and you would ride, Mama said to tell you she won't ride less than 8 inches, and does. LOL

Srxspec said:
8" and still snowing right now, too bad I won't get to ride until Friday #$%&*

get your riding in while you can. here it is supose to warm back up to upper 30's next tuesday
#$%&*

Im riding tonight, calling in sick thursday and friday..Im riding! Anyone want to join me p.m. me before 4:00!

Brent LaLaLa

I'm about 80% positive i'm going to the Hills tomarrow from SiouxFalls if I can find someone to come with. Hate that long drive alone, and hate riding alone...

added:
I'm packing up as we speak to head out to trailshead by deadwood for a day, or if someone wants to go with i'll hold off till friday. Only planning to make a day out of it, leave early(by 0500) and get back in SF before midnight(i have to work at midnight). Which would give riding time from 11:30 to about 6pm(6hrs riding). If anyone is interested give me a hollar(359-9847,Doug).

Last edited:

Back