TY Give Away Ride

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
I was informed there is only 3 rooms left at Comfort Inn in Muni for the Give Away Ride the 1st week in Feb. They are being held for Totallyamaha, so if you are on the fence you better book soon.

Tom, can we use this thread (or another one) to display the white board that you keep in the lobby. I won't be staying in town, so would like to be able to see the board anytime. Maybe we can even get someone to volunteer to keep it updated so you don't have to do that too !!!

Still up in Muni MI... going for one last quick ride.....the TY Give Away ride was a huge success. We booked 95% of the Comfort Inn. Thank you everyone that joined us and I hope you all had fun. I will post more when I get back and put all the pics and vids together. Special Thanks to Todd for MCing :) and Angela for running a great hotel and the Graves Family for the Super Bowl and Give Away night help

I stayed at the Super 8 2nd-5th, got the last room available there. Imagine my surprise when I rolled into town Thursday night to see "Welcome Totallyamaha" on the Comfort Inn's sign. :lol: Guess I should check out the ride board more often. A side note from the weekend, the Polaris and Arctic Cat guys in my group kept commenting on how nice the Yamaha four strokes were and that their next sled would be one. :yrules:

Whit11b said:
I stayed at the Super 8 2nd-5th, got the last room available there. Imagine my surprise when I rolled into town Thursday night to see "Welcome Totallyamaha" on the Comfort Inn's sign. :lol: Guess I should check out the ride board more often. A side note from the weekend, the Polaris and Arctic Cat guys in my group kept commenting on how nice the Yamaha four strokes were and that their next sled would be one. :yrules:

Awesome ;)!

Back