Demo Ride next weekend!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
This ride is still a go... we will be riding the Demos on Friday and then open to the public for the remaining of the weekend. I will post more info early next week.

The. Trail reports don't look good for This next week rain early thru Thursday not much new snow.any updates on this ride.

amatosrx said:
We will not be going to the ride conditions not great. Don't want to ride low conditions. Sorry next time.

Ok, We may have to run a route to get us into Big Bay Trails where the snow is deeper.

Here is the latest. I am going to try and get the demo trailer to the Yamaha dealer about 1/2 mile from Hotel. The trail access is drivable as well as the trails from that point. I will update when I can.

We will be riding out of Meyers Yamaha in Ishpeming.
MEYER ENTERPRISE
1355 US HIGHWAY 41 W
ISHPEMING, MI 49849

This is the plan, for TY members only on Friday and open to the public for Sat and Sun.

Thank you everyone that came out for the Demo Ride, it was a great pleasure to have you on the ride. Thank you Yamaha once again for allowing us to demo the sleds. Here are some photos from the ride and there will be some small movies to follow.

http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/photoindexs/TYDemo12.htm

Also Thanks Nicko for the help on the pics!!

Looks like another great TY Demo Ride!! Wish I could have made it up, been a tuff year to get out riding!

Back