Bushman

Bearit

Hi Randy.
I tried to pm you but your mail bin is full,so I will reply to you here.

Hi Randy
I am running cpr heavy hitters with there primary spring and a silver secondary at 80,with a 70 helix with 60 thousand of the collar for overdrive.Do you have any ideas as to why my sled is missing after long runs?Do you have any info on the hauck setup and if you dont vent to the airbox where do you put the tempa flow or is that jetting setup without the tempa flow.I will send you photos of my sled tommorow and tell you what I have done.Damm Ebay!!!
Thanks Steve

Bearit said:
Hi Randy.
I tried to pm you but your mail bin is full,so I will reply to you here.
I think I got it cleaned out.

Hi Randy
I am running cpr heavy hitters with there primary spring and a silver secondary at 80,with a 70 helix with 60 thousand of the collar for overdrive.
Do you have any ideas as to why my sled is missing after long runs?Do you have any info on the hauck setup and if you dont vent to the airbox where do you put the tempa flow or is that jetting setup without the tempa flow.I will send you photos of my sled tommorow and tell you what I have done.Damm Ebay!!!
Thanks Steve

47 helix? I see Aaens new dyno sheet shows max power @ 8900 RPM, Setup to load the motor 8800-8900 RPM's from holeshot to say 1000' & lighten the tip of the weight to get your 9100-9200 RPM's on topend or say 1/2 mile.

I would guess your engine mis is nothing more than out of adjustment fuel screws (standard OE Yami Farting). Fuel screw remote adjusters are worth their weight in gold on a Yami. I run the Benders because of the price & can get them to work after lots of @#%! There are much better remote adjusters out there. I can start out the day @ 2.25 turns out & keep turning them in as the day warms 1/4 turn @ a time kepping the sled real snappy & getting better fuel milage. I take great pride in having my sled run the way it does.

I cant see how you can run the TempaFlow with Haucks carb venting. My TF sets on the bench & I dont miss it @ all. Randy

Back