Hay Days 2012

I will be Hays Days again this year. I won't be swapping this year though. I don't think I have enough stuff to make it worth my while. But I'm looking forward to all the sights and sounds and deals!! See ya'll there!

JDViper said:
I sent an email asking a few questions but no reply. I wanted to know if the swap area is flat or not. Flatter the better for the chair. Any thoughts?

Its pretty flat in the swap... some of the main big 4 is a little more up hill but I know for a fact you would be fine getting around in the swap... I pretty sure they will accommodate you with a powered vehicle if I am not mistaken.

JDViper said:
Sounds good. I have a "chair" that I can bring too. This thing is crazy tough. Looking forward to going. I've never been there before. Should be fun...

It is fun, you will love it!! let me know where you are and we can have a few and talk shop
;)!

Good times! Tom, just so you know, my favorite kind of beer is FREE beer. But Nicko is a bit pickier than me.

JD, lookin' forward to meeting you too. I think you can get a hold of SnoBarons and get a ride on a Side by Side utility or a Golf Cart.

Last edited:
I would like to go but its a 7 hour drive from where i live. So i am trying to get some buddies to come along to split up the cost of the trip. How impossible is it to get a hotel closer to the date? Or is there some sort of camping area?

I wouldn't wait too long to book a hotel, they fill up. There is camping in the area, in fact last year, someone (I think it was Waldoch Sports) had the hayfield to the north of the swap area and was renting out camping spots.

Back