100+ ft sxr jump ( world record )

this is an old vid and was a "world record" at the time. sure you can jump farther in your back field but that doesnt make it an official record. unless you call guiness and have them witness it. it basically doesnt count lol

I know its an old video. just lettn you know that there was a record set for jumping an ol yammie. levi holds the current record (300ft)

Levi Levalle holds the record at 412 feet. He set it last New Years eve. I added a link of the jump, what was cool was he went further than the bike he was jumping along side of.

you notice the announcer called the sleds a scooter. Even says they got of their bikes..what the hell is wrong with his brain.These are sleds..they go on snow..A Scooter..now that is to funny. LMAO..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is probably british. The swedes probably told him they were attempting to break a record on a "snöscooter", so that's where he got it.

bluemonster1 said:
you notice the announcer called the sleds a scooter. Even says they got of their bikes..what the hell is wrong with his brain.These are sleds..they go on snow..A Scooter..now that is to funny. LMAO..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I thought it was hilarious as well. Haha

Back