First Snowmobile Fatality already

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
well first snowmobile death already here in Northern Manitoba.52 year old man riding at high rate of speed,wearing no helmet and alcohol related hit a section of trees.Kinda early but if you do stupid things,then you will pay dearly.Don't know what some people are thinking when they do stuff like this.

Bummer........That didn't take long......That's the problem with alcohol, especially when operating machines, it makes you feel invincible and you don't think clearly..That's why they say 'Drinking and driving don't mix'. Perfect example right there. Doesn't matter if you're doing 100 mph or 20 mph, bad sh** can happen.

can't believe another snowmobile death happened again.Two were riding on a sled,the girl passenger fell off the back and someone running a quad close behind hit her and she was deceased at that moment apparently.What are people doing?????

Well we had a typical warm run of temps up to 7C hear, rain and some sun. The trails did not or could not have much power just a firm base from a wet heavier snow fall in some area's with freezing rain on top. My small jeep would not break through the surface although too rough and hard for riding. I expect its all or mostly gone after a week now. Its starting to drop below freezing again so a total rebuild is going to be necessary. We need a lot of snow 2-3ft compressed into a base that we can really ride on. That has not happened in years. I've not been of a small private road or my cottage yard yet. The trails here should be mostly closed if not the operators must on something.

Too bad common sense is not too common. I know from decades of riding its easy to loose control even when you're not pushing it. Many factors on the trail lead to it but knowone is around and I am able to recover or just get unstuck from leaving the trail. I try not to drive fast beyond my line of site and as it closes my speed drops accordingly. There have been many close call as someone comes flying around a turn and I am hugging my side real slow, otherwise I'd be nailed.

Back