1979 Enticer

BordnBill

Hello all.

Bought my son a 1979 Enticer back in April and I am finally ready to fix a few things on it. Where is the best place to find parts for these sleds? All I'm really looking for right now is a handlebar setup, mainly the kill switch and maybe the high/low switch, a snow flap and some skis as there one's have a rusted hole in them. Not sure if I can wire in some "traditional" handwarmers, or if I have to get the grip warmers? Thanks for the help.

Bill

kimpex used to make all of the parts you are looking for. skis, you might have to go universal and drill your own holes but there should still be something availible.

Got skis, so that's taken care of. Now I'm looking to get a new handlebar setup. The one that's on there currently is not in very good shape, and would like to find one with the kill switch and hi/low switch in tact. Thanks.

I got some 82 ski's that look like they will work, but the wear plate things seem to be a little different in size and material. The one's that were on the 79 are plastic and the one on the 82 is steel. Unforturnately, that one is broken, so I need to locate 2 of those plates that will work on the 82 skis.

Last edited:

Back