When your tail-end fish's alot that means?

SRX7

That means your center shock is a little stiff ?
If it is its to bad, cause I can take the bumps alot harder.

it means you have to much ski pressure , either let out the limiter strap or but more preload on the center shock ..

Or it means you are like us, and you have 2 inches of ice under the snow. Maxdlx

I've got the same thing on my viper thought it was too much carbide gonna try the shock in the back first thanks!

i found that means the centre shock has gone soft or the shaft that holds it is broken and will cause rail damage if not fixed.good luck

Yamyrider: Hell we have ice ontop of ice and we have freezing rain on its way for wed and thurs.Rrrrr
Bluewho: nothing broken,I think its just icy trails or the center shock is a little to stiff and I have to soften it by a couple of mm and test.

thats cool your post brought back memeries of wifes sled last ride of 04 it was swaying all over the place and took out one rail and one track after the rail snapped from the shock bracket being snapped.was hoping to get the day out of it but////that was all she wrote

SRX7 said:
Yamyrider: Hell we have ice ontop of ice and we have freezing rain on its way for wed and thurs.Rrrrr
Bluewho: nothing broken,I think its just icy trails or the center shock is a little to stiff and I have to soften it by a couple of mm and test.

If you put less preload on the center shock it will get worse that gives you ski pressure , make sure you tighten the nut down ...

Back