Bender Racing Canada ?????

yamyrider

does anyone know what happen to Bender Racing Canada. I cant seem to find them anymore. I looked at Bender's catalogue online and seems their product line has slimmed right down. Anyone know what happened.

I bought my Bender Pipes used. They came off a V-Max 600, and I was putting them on my 500. So I had to figure out what jets I could use. And I could not get ahold of anyone with Bender Racing! I was P/Oed! Finally I found a guy that had the same setup in Saskatoon here, and figured it all out! What the heck happened to Bender Racing Canada is a good question!

bender racing is located in cowlsville ny they have a new shop now as far as their canadian distributer their was only 1 guy who delt it call them at the shop their usually their till 7 at night their workin mostly on four strokes now but still make a lot of 2 stroke stuff 2 they only 5 mins from me

http://benderracing.com/

Phone Sales: 585.937.6829
Tech: 585.937.6837

Address:
Bender Racing
220 Clinton St.
Cowlesville, NY 14037

Email:
For sales and product information: mike@benderracing.com
For questions about an order or billing: sales@benderracing.com
To order a catalog: heath@benderracing.com
Add a frequently asked question: sales@benderracing.com

I know Gerry is still there...I got Bender clutching for Christmas! I cannot say enough good about those guys. I don't know why he's not picking up the phone..but for me it's worth the wait.

Back