ENTICEr won't start

superfly65

Heu guys, i bought a enticer 1987 longtrack and i've runned it for 2 weeks now, and yesterday the straped busted out, so i've put a new strap, worked very good after, alot more than before. after a 10 min ride i shot of the sled, and 5 min after it won't start ! the sled has gaz that goes to the carb, their is fire to the plugs, it wants to start put not even for 1 sec or 2, and on the choke it gives back fires. tried alot of stuff today and really can't see the probleme.

thanks for helping

sounds loike you need to rebuild the fuel pump. the diaphram is most likely split and gas is filling the bottom end of the motor. my et just did this to me yesterday but it is not too bad yet as it is only burning double the gas it should.

Every thing is ok, it's the rings that jammed on the piston, that explain's the back fire ! and didn't have enough compresion to start !!!! WANNA DO SLED

Yamaha make a additive called ring free. if that doesnt work, you wouldnhave to remove the cylinders. the rings usually jam when there is moisture in the engine and thing rust/corrode

I think the sled had a puff of powder ! it jammed the next day of a winter storm in quebec ! it gripped on the back of the poiston ! the exhaust side !! thanks any ways, got a kit of piston and cylinder on ebay !

Back