Who does real nice seat work?

killerklown

Im restoring my 87 vmax, and looking for a very reliable shop to put on my NOS seat cover. Im in central WI, but could ship I suppose. I have done a few seat covers, with pretty decent results, but this one needs to be perfect. Any recomendations?

I was going to say Salma Hayek's parents do real nice work "butt" it seems you are looking for a different answer.

opsled

PS, did you ever get an engine lined up for that thing? I have a super clean low miles 86 I just picked up with a near mint set of pipes and carbs complete with GOOD TORS switches and wires. Still have the 87 ignition too. Could dial ya right up.

I also know a guy who would probably buy that 87 if you were inclined to get rid of it.

262-716-3368

Phil (opsled)

good one Phil, I would agree...

Still havent found a nice motor. I did score a NEW set of AAEN pipes for it. Yes I know they are a performance downgrade from stock, but I always likes the sound.

You can shoot me a price, but dont tip me out of my chair!

No this 87 wont be sold.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Michaels upholstery in Stevens Point does amazing work and cheap, but he is a hard guy to get ahold of. I can dig up his number in you are interested, or can even stop over there and ask if you want.

If you're not worried about shipping it, contact "Seats by Ev' in NH.
I have had her do a couple of seats for me and I will never send another one to anybody but her...her work is simply amazing.

Evelyn Ferrell
603-786-2770

seatsbyev@roadrunner.com

Back